Checking your gas safe engineer is registered

Always check your gas engineer is registered with the Gas Safe Register and qualified to work on the appliances you have asked them to do so.

All gas safe registered engineers carry an ID card with their details including their registration number and what appliances they are qualified to work on.

You can do this on the Gas Safe Register via Gas Safe also have lots of useful information on their website to help keep you safe.

Plumber Checking Readings On A Boiler

More Tips & Tricks

Activation of a Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarm

Noisy pipes also known as water hammer

Leaking outside taps

Leaking inside taps

How to turn your water supply off

Low water pressure on boiler

How to bleed a radiator